Friday 10 January 2014

Happy Birthday Dad!

On January 6th, it was a very special mans 55th Birthday, my Dad!


My dad has always been an inspiration to me and my sister and shown us that family means everything. We sacrifice, work hard and love hard for our family. There't no other greater reason or reward than to give your everything to your family. These are some family values and morals that I have learned and have been instilled in not only my mind, but in my being. Gifts for my soul from the most important man in my life, my Dad.

My dad turned the tender age of 55, and we celebrated by going to Mandarin restaurant. No better place to celebrate and stuff yourself for the rest of the week. I hope that everything was to your liking dad and you had a great day with all of us. It was a special day for a special man. Your everyone's favourite uncle, colleague, brother-in-law, and brother (we all know it!), and that's because you are an amazing person and love all of us with all your heart and make it known. There's not one 'I love you' that I don't hear and appreciate everyday, every chance. So I want to take every opportunity to let you know how much we love and adore you! Hope this year is the best yet!!



Me and my favourite boys in the world!



Make a wish Dad!




Family Photo - My Everything.






Happy Birthday Dad! We love you to the moon and back and back again and again and back again times infinity (like Michael would say lol).

xoxo
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment